Hail Damage, Wind Damage, and Storm Repair Services
Sept. 15, 2010 • Hail Storm • Wichita, Kansas
While the top photo shows obvious damage, the
photo directly above demonstrates the kind of
hail damage that leads to interior damage in
your home, resulting in ceiling leaks, ruined
insulation, and more.
Dealing with the aftermath of storm damage can be an incredibly stressful experience. When the storm is over and your home or business is in need of repair, S&A Construction, Inc. provides "One call, one contractor, from beginning to end."
Our team of professionals are here every step of the way to provide managed storm repairs from start to finish. We begin with meeting and working with your insurance adjuster and proceed with performing exterior repairs to your roof, siding, and guttering as well as dealing with water and other damage to the interior of your home. We ensure a seamless professional experience.
By choosing S&A Construction to be part of your insurance claim experience, you will be employing a contractor who offers:
- A courtesy roof inspection
- Roof repair and replacement
- Gutter replacement
- Siding repair and replacement
- Window screen replacement
- Metal wrap replacement
- Interior repairs caused by storm damage
- Written warranties for workmanship (some restrictions apply)
- Exterior painting including siding, siding trim, fascia, and guttering
- Exterior staining including decks and fences
- Power washing of fence, decks, and stained wood treatments
- Structural damage repair caused from storm damage
We remove the burden of finding multiple contractors for each type of repair and the need to obtain individual estimates from each. As a full service general contractor, we are equipped to handle all your storm-related repair needs.
Read 40+ testimonials from satisfied customers.
For more information
Please call our office today to learn more about how we can make your storm repairs hassle free at (316) 262-6770.